- 400 pages
- In-depth interviews with Salah al-Mukhtar, former Iraqi ambassador to India and Vietnam: Curtis Doebbler, member of Saddam Hussein’s legal defense team: Captain Eric May, former U.S. Army intelligence officer; and others
- Real, not revisionist history of Iraq: the great education, medical, and civil programs Iraq once possessed
- 52 photos and illustrations not shown in mainstream media
- Comprehensive analysis of lies and distortion used to demonize Iraq including weapons of mass destruction, gassing of Iraqi Kurds, Al-Qaeda-Iraq link, etc.
- The real reasons for the Iran-Iraq War
- And much, much more